I feel like there are so many baby products out there that you can get overwhelmed in a second. Having done this once before, I feel like I know what I need and what things I can do without. It has been almost 4 years since I had a baby so, there are a few things out there that I didn’t have with Covington that I am so excited to try with this baby.
- DockATot- I have heard nothing but …”You have got to have it!” Covington was not the best sleeper, so I am SOOOO excited to try this that so many people swear by. The reviews on this product alone should tell you how highly it is recommended! There are two sizes. We will be starting with the Delux that lasts until they are 8 months old. If we love it like most, we will upgrade to the Grand. We are always on the go and having something easy to transport is huge! The covers for these are also super fun and easy to change. I love having my baby close and I love my sleep so this is a win win!
- Ollie Swaddle– I do not know about y’all but I was not the best swaddler. I remember the first night in the hospital with C, she cried and cried and cried. The nurse came in to check on her and offered to swaddle her up tight and she never made another peep. I got better at swaddling, but she somehow always managed to bust out of it. This will be a life changer. It is customizable and easy to use. The bottom of the swaddle opens to make diaper changes super easy. This swaddle is also so incredibly soft! Covington has already been practicing on her baby dolls and it is so easy to use!
- Owlet- I did not have this for C and I wish I had. I woke up 100 times a night to make sure she was breathing. Having a peace of mind knowing that your baby is ok is 100% worth the price tag! Just reading one review on how it has saved one baby’s life is enough for me to know that I have to have it!
- RockNPlay– used this for Covington and I am using it again with the next. She slept better in this than anything and I loved that I could move it all over the house. I can’t recommend this enough!
- Wubbanub– the only pacifier Covington would take. We had a million of these! Even our dog, Marley was quite fond of them…
- Binxy Baby Shopping Cart Cover-This thing is genius! I do not want to be afraid to take both kids to the grocery store or most importantly Target (: It is even totally safe to keep the baby in the car seat and hook it to the binxy. I am one of the crazy parents that don’t let people touch their baby. I am completely not a germaphobe, until it comes to my baby. I was so strict about Covington and I know I will be with this baby too. Especially careful with this crazy flu going around. So, to me this product will be a LIFESAVER!! I can’t wait to use it!
- Baby Shusher– As crazy as this product sounds, I have heard it works wonders. Anything that will keep the babe quiet.
- Fawn Design Diaper Bag– Backpack… sign me up!! I bought the huge diaper bag with Covington and I hated carrying it. I didn’t have enough hands to hold her and the bag. This one is SOOO cute and I love all of the color options.
*Thank you to DockATot, Ollie Swaddle and Binxy Baby for gifting me these products! Affiliate links are used in this post.
Leave a Comment