Covington Elizabeth turned 9 months old this week. It seems like yesterday I was looking at the sonogram trying to figure out who she looked like. She has now been with us for as long as I carried her! I have never been so grateful for something so perfect. We are truly blessed beyond measures.
9 Months pregnant with baby girl
9 Months Old
We hit some big milestones this month..
- She is crawling.. EVERYWHERE!
- Standing up on anything and everything
- Saying Mama and Dada
- Loves to clap her hands.. she claps when you say yayyy
- Mimics sounds
- Dances to music ( Gilmore Girls theme song is still her favorite)
- Went swimming in her Big Girl pool float
- Loves Gerber Cheetos
- Had her first Gold Fish crackers
- Unfortunately had her first stomach bug 🙁 first time she’s been sick)
- Playing in the sand at the beach is her favorite thing to do
- Loves to play in the dog bowls
- Weighs 21 pounds and is 28 1/2 inches long